Book a tour
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CAESARS BY VESPA
If you are looking for a Vespa tour that covers all the artistic styles and beauties of Rome, then look no further! This tour offers an overview from ancient Rome to the Renaissance, the Baroque and the Neoclassic periods and an all-encompassing explanation of the Eternal City’s unmistakable style. A real Grand Tour of Rome by Vespa. You will also be delighted with a tasting of traditional Roman cuisine in one of the typical taverns.Learn MoreStarting from: 85,00 €
- THE ANCIENT APPIAN WAY BY SEGWAY AND THE CATACOMBS OF SAINT CALLIXTUS
Starting from: 78,00 €
- The ancient Appian Way, built in 312 B.C. by the consul Appius Claudius, is the oldest and most famous of the Roman roads.
- Also known as "Regina Viarum", it connected Rome to the port of Brindisi, on the Adriatic coast.
- The urban stretch of the ancient Appian Way still hosts impressive Roman monuments such as the Circus of Maxentius and
- the Tomb of Caecilia Metella, as well as the most famous Christian underground cemeteries in the world, the catacombs,
- a maze of tunnels running under the Appian Way for tens of kilometres.
- ICE CREAM TOUR
A tour of about 2 hours in the historic centre of Rome, accompanied by our guide, who will show you through the alleys and squares of Rome’s historic centre to discover the most significant sites such as Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, until you reach one of the most famous and old ice cream parlours in the old town, where you will enjoy a fantastic ice cream offered by us, of course!Learn MoreStarting from: 55,00 €
- MODERN ROME - EUR DISTRICT BY VESPA - Private Tour with GuideAn itinerary to discover an unexpected Rome located beyond the ancient Aurelian walls. This is the Rome of the Ostiense neighbourhood, which is growing and changing in appearance, but still remains authentic in its popular traditions, a place where street artists are given the opportunity of expressing themselves through beautiful and intriguing murals on the facades of the palaces. Further up, there is the district known as the EUR (Esposizione Universale Roma) neighbourhood, the most modern part of Rome, a district created to host Rome Universal Exposition that had to be held in 1942. The most representative building of this neighbourhood is the so-called Colosseo Quadrato (Square Colosseum), inspired by the monument symbol of the Imperial Rome, revisited in modern style. Here, besides the innovative ideas of the architects of the Fascist time, we will also see Fuksas’ “Cloud”, the new congress centre of Rome. We will then walk in the footsteps of a tough World War II event, and will discover the Fosse Ardeatine, the scene of a Nazi murder on March 24, 1944. Finally, on the way back to the heart of the EUR neighbourhood, we will admire the impressive Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls built on the tomb of the Apostle Paul; second biggest Basilica after St. Peter’s, it was completely rebuilt after the ruinous fire of 1823. Learn MoreStarting from: 170,00 €
- Ancient Appian Way and the Catacombs of Saint Callixtus by Vespa
From the largest amphitheatre in the Roman world, the Colosseum, to the impressive ruins of the Palatine, the palace from where the Emperors admired horse racing in the Circus Maximus, an arena that could accommodate up to 250,000 spectators.
The view of the Pyramid of Cestius is unique, as this is the only pyramid in Europe, realized by Caius Cestius in the first century AD as his great burial place; leaving the mighty Aurelian walls, you will reach the ancient Appian Way, Regina Viarum, the most important of the Roman Consular roads; here you will stop for a guided visit to the Catacombs of St. Callixtus, one of the most impressive and evocative underground cemeteries of the Early Christian era.
Finally, a few hundred meters from the Circus of Maxentius, you will fall under the charm of the ruins of the tomb of Caecilia Metella, which dates back to the first century BC and was reused as a tower of a still intact medieval castle.Learn MoreStarting from: 105,00 €
- THE TIVOLI VILLAS BY VESPA
A trip out, along the Tiburtina Consular Road, up to the magnificent Hadrian's Villa, built and designed by the Emperor Hadrian at the beginning of the 2nd century AD as his own extraordinary imperial residence.
After lunch in a typical Tivoli restaurant, you will walk through the wonderful garden of Villa D'Este, a Renaissance villa with 50 fountains and spectacular water games, which inspired the construction of villas and gardens such as Versailles; it is immersed in the greenery and surrounded by the music of waterfalls and secular trees. Both Villas are declared World Heritage Sites.
Before returning to Rome, you will admire the splendid view of Villa Gregoriana and its incredible engineering work ordered by Pope Gregory XVI in mid-19th century, to deviate the Aniene River and protect Tivoli from continuing floods.Learn MoreStarting from: 240,00 €
- ANCIENT OSTIA BY VESPAOstia is a Roman city, the port of the city of Rome at the mouth of the Tiber River. According to the tradition, it was the first Roman colony founded in the 7th century B.C. by the king of Rome Ancus Marcius, and it developed especially in the imperial era as a shopping centre and a port, closely linked to the “annona” (supply of grain for the capital). Learn MoreStarting from: 130,00 €
- CASTELLI ROMANI TOUR BY VESPA
The itinerary of this tour departs from the centre of Rome and reaches the ancient Appian Way, where you will admire the Tomb of Caecilia Metella and the Circus of Maxentius. The route leads through the Appian Way and reaches its first stop: Castel Gandolfo, the papal summer residence, overlooking the crater of a volcano in which now sets the Albano lake. Along the panoramic road bordering the lake, the “Via dei Laghi”, we will reach Grottaferrata and its wonderful S. Nile Abbey, a Greek abbey founded in 1004, which is the only Greek-Byzantine rite abbey existing in Italy.Learn MoreStarting from: 130,00 €
- ROME SUNSETS BY VESPA
Do you want to see Rome in a different light?
Visit it at twilight riding one of our Vespa scooters, so you can be surprised by watching
the sun setting behind St. Peter’s Dome and admiring Rome’s squares, fountains, monuments and domes shine in the dark.
A memorable tour of Rome by night riding a Vespa.Learn MoreStarting from: 85,00 €
- CLASSIC ROME BY VESPA
How was the world in Caesar’s time?
Discover it by crossing the Seven Hills riding one of our Vespa scooters and let yourself be enchanted by the majesty of ancient monuments such as the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine or the splendid view of the Roman Forum from the top of the Capitol hill.
A journey through time to rediscover the wonders of Rome Caput Mundi!Learn MoreStarting from: 68,00 €
- ROME FULL DAY TOUR BY APE CALESSINO
Dress up comfortably, this tour is just for the bravest! :-)
A full day among the wonders of Rome: apart from the sights of the Panoramic tour of Rome, you will discover and be stunned by the Baroque Rome: the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Circus Maximus, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and much more. An electrifying itinerary covering over 35 kilometres across Rome’s historic centre, for a total of 23 sights to discover! At the end of this day you will know Rome better than the Romans!
Included in the price: two soft drinks (coffee, ice cream or a snack) and lunch, in which you will taste typical local products.Learn MoreStarting from: 180,00 €
- SEVEN HILLS BY APE CALESSINO
Starting from: 95,00 €
- History, art, culture, Christianity, all in one tour.
- In addition to the Ancient Rome of the Imperial Forums, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus,
- you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Tiber Island. You will enjoy the Capitol's skyline from the Gianicolo hill and
- get to Piazza Cavalieri di Malta, where you will peep through the famous "buco di Roma" (the Aventine Keyhole).
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter’s in the Vatican are just some of the places, among others, that you will ride through.
- A real Grand Tour of Rome and its main monuments.
- APE CALESSINO TOUR OF ROME BY NIGHT
A famous Roman songwriter wrote: "How beautiful you are, Rome, when sunset comes, when its orange colours linger on the seven hills and the windows seems many eyes that say: how beautiful you are!" This song, which every true Roman keeps in his heart, reflects an absolute truth: Rome at night is unique!Learn MoreStarting from: 95,00 €
- IMPERIAL ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Let yourself be captured by this route’s incredible appeal through the capital’s most imposing archaeological site on the trail of Classic Rome: from the Imperial Forum to the Coliseum, symbol of Rome, to the sacred hill of Palatino, from which you will enjoy a marvellous view.Learn MoreStarting from: 80,00 €
- BAROQUE ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Starting from: 80,00 €
- The Baroque is regarded as a style conveying wonder and a strong theatrical approach.
- It reached its highest expression in Rome thanks to the work of two greatest and rival artists, Bernini and Borromini.
- From Piazza Barberini and its scenic Triton Fountain, you will walk through the Eternal City and visit its most picturesque squares.
- The Trevi Fountain, the Fontana della Barcaccia (Fountain of the Old Boat) located in Piazza di Spagna, a meeting place for millions of tourists each year,
- and the Fountain of the Four Rivers in the famous Navona Square are some of the most famous attractions covered through this itinerary.
- VESPA TOUR OF ROME TO DISCOVER BERNINI’S MASTERPIECES
Rome is also famous for being the cradle of the Baroque.Learn More
Here, under the Popes’ influence, this style showed its utmost beauty and perfection and produced its masterpieces,
thanks to artists such as Bernini and Borromini, who succeeded in modelling palaces and shaping marbles in a masterly way.
Be enchanted by the splendour of Palaces, Squares and Fountains in one of our Vespa tours!Starting from: 68,00 €
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF ROME
History narrates that the ancient city of Rome was founded on the Palatine Hill and then expanded on the other six hills that later formed the legendary Seven Hills of Rome. Just driving one of our Vespa scooters across these places you will discover the beauties of the Capital, in an exciting and fun trip. This itinerary of about 3 hours riding a Vespa scooter has always offered the best emotions.Learn MoreStarting from: 85,00 €
- ROME BY NIGHT BY BIKEIt is difficult to describe the views that places like the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and the Trastevere neighbourhood can offer you at night. The Rome by Night tour is an experience to be made. Apart from the historical ambience, you will remember the views of the eternal city perfectly embedded in a unique and evocative frame of lights and shadows. We are sure that you will be astounded by this night tour of the city by bike. Learn MoreStarting from: 55,00 €
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CAESARS BY SEGWAY
Starting from: 78,00 €
- Be captivated by the fascination of this incredible journey through the most beautiful archaeological sites of the capital.
- This tour is like an interactive textbook. The arena in which the gladiators fought, the track in which bigae races where held
- and the beautiful view seen from the smallest of the seven hills, are just some of the highlights of this tour.
- ROME GRAND TOUR
If you are looking for a Vespa tour that covers all the artistic styles and beauties of Rome, then look no further! This tour offers an overview from ancient Rome to the Renaissance, the Baroque and the Neoclassic periods and an all-encompassing explanation of the Eternal City’s unmistakable style. A real Grand Tour of Rome by Vespa. You will also be delighted with a tasting of traditional Roman cuisine in one of the typical taverns.Learn MoreStarting from: 130,00 €