Tour by Ape Calessino
- ROME FULL DAY TOUR BY APE CALESSINO
Dress up comfortably, this tour is just for the bravest! :-)
A full day among the wonders of Rome: apart from the sights of the Panoramic tour of Rome, you will discover and be stunned by the Baroque Rome: the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Circus Maximus, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and much more. An electrifying itinerary covering over 35 kilometres across Rome’s historic centre, for a total of 23 sights to discover! At the end of this day you will know Rome better than the Romans!
Included in the price: two soft drinks (coffee, ice cream or a snack) and lunch, in which you will taste typical local products.Learn MoreStarting from: €180.00
- SEVEN HILLS BY APE CALESSINO
Starting from: €95.00
- History, art, culture, Christianity, all in one tour.
- In addition to the Ancient Rome of the Imperial Forums, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus,
- you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Tiber Island. You will enjoy the Capitol's skyline from the Gianicolo hill and
- get to Piazza Cavalieri di Malta, where you will peep through the famous "buco di Roma" (the Aventine Keyhole).
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter’s in the Vatican are just some of the places, among others, that you will ride through.
- A real Grand Tour of Rome and its main monuments.
- APE CALESSINO TOUR OF ROME BY NIGHT
A famous Roman songwriter wrote: "How beautiful you are, Rome, when sunset comes, when its orange colours linger on the seven hills and the windows seems many eyes that say: how beautiful you are!" This song, which every true Roman keeps in his heart, reflects an absolute truth: Rome at night is unique!Learn MoreStarting from: €95.00
- IMPERIAL ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Let yourself be captured by this route’s incredible appeal through the capital’s most imposing archaeological site on the trail of Classic Rome: from the Imperial Forum to the Coliseum, symbol of Rome, to the sacred hill of Palatino, from which you will enjoy a marvellous view.Learn MoreStarting from: €80.00
- BAROQUE ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Starting from: €80.00
- The Baroque is regarded as a style conveying wonder and a strong theatrical approach.
- It reached its highest expression in Rome thanks to the work of two greatest and rival artists, Bernini and Borromini.
- From Piazza Barberini and its scenic Triton Fountain, you will walk through the Eternal City and visit its most picturesque squares.
- The magnificent Trevi Fountain; the Fontana della Barcaccia, located in Piazza di Spagna, a meeting place for millions of tourists each year; the Fountain of the Four Rivers in the famous Navona Square are some of the most famous attractions covered through this itinerary.