ROME FULL DAY TOUR BY APE CALESSINO
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 7 Hours
Departure time: 10.00
Available: Every day
Dress up comfortably, this tour is just for the bravest! :-)
A full day among the wonders of Rome: apart from the sights of the Panoramic tour of Rome, you will discover and be stunned by the Baroque Rome: the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Circus Maximus, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna and much more. An electrifying itinerary covering over 35 kilometres across Rome’s historic centre, for a total of 23 sights to discover! At the end of this day you will know Rome better than the Romans!
Included in the price: two soft drinks (coffee, ice cream or a snack) and lunch, in which you will taste typical local products.
- A full tour planned in order to visit everyone of the main monuments of the City;
- Journey through different historical and artistic styles;
- Lunch based on typical dishes of the Roman tradition;
- See the most beautiful and romantic places of Rome;
- Enjoy Rome from different points of view.
- Meeting point at our shop in Via Cavour 80, 15-20 minutes before the departure;
- We will teach you how to use our audioguides, you can listen to them in every stop to have information about places and monuments you’ll see;
- We’ll depart from our shop and start with the organized tour that will stop in every place of the track (see itinerary);
- In every stop, around 5 minutes each, you will be able to learn several things listening to the audioguide and to take wonderful pictures as well;
- Lunch in one of the tipical roman restaurant, included in the price;
- Arrival at our shop approximately after 7 hours of track.