TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations are refundable and cancellable within and not later than 7 days before the scheduled tour date. Terms and conditions may vary for each tour, depending on the specific features listed on www.myvespatours.com.
- My Vespa Tours is not liable for delays caused by traffic, breakdowns, road conditions, weather conditions or other conditions beyond its control and not attributable to it.
- In the receipt received by mail, immediately after booking, information is provided in case you wish to contact our offices for further clarifications.
- My Vespa Tours may modify the Tour programme, without any compensation, at its sole discretion and at any time, even after the tour has started, if this is due to force majeure or other operational requirements.
- Our Tours can be booked up to 48 hours before the start date.
- A customer with prepaid online reservation must submit a valid identification document prior to the start of the Tour.
- The online booking with full prepayment does not include any warranty to the customer regarding the actual availability of the tour even if there is explicit notice confirming the booking, if the unavailability of the Tour is due to force majeure not attributable to My Vespa Tours. Customer shall hold My Vespa Tours free from any past and/or future damages incurred. Any recognized damage that the Customer may incur can never exceed the total amount actually paid for the reservation.
- In no event will My Vespa Tours be liable for any damage caused by accidents, loss of personal belongings or loss of any kind of profits, even if informed of any such possibility.
- The Customer undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless My Vespa Tours from and against any claim, legal action, request, damage, loss, liability, cost or expense, including, but not limited to, legal and economic aspects arising from damage suffered during the Tour due to the use of motorcycles, scooters, electric vehicles and bicycles provided by My Vespa Tours.
- The participant's luggage will travel at the sole risk of the participant and be under the sole custody of the participant.
- My Vespa Tours has signed the insurance policy No. 5005024IW with Sara Assicurazioni, guaranteeing the exact fulfilment of its obligations towards its Customers.
- Jurisdiction: the competent court for hearing all disputes concerning the validity, effectiveness, implementation and interpretation of these conditions is exclusively the Court Rome.
- The invalidity of any provision contained in this document does not affect the validity of the same, but the replacement of the clause with that of law, moreover, the translation of this form in other languages is a courtesy translation, as the Italian version shall always prevail.
VESPA TOUR: SPECIAL CONDITIONS REGARDING THE SELF DRIVEN OPTION
- Is Required Diving License category A (or M1 motorcycles) or B (cars), International driving license for non-EU countries. It is also required previous experience on scooter or/and motorcycles and good driving capacity in any condition.
- It is not provided any type of basic training of the scooter, since the tour operator does not have the faculties of a driving school. If the customer is not sure of its capabilities, we highly recommend to consider the option "Vespa with Driver" If the customer chooses the option "Vespa tour self driven" and proves, at the discretion of the operator, unable to drive, will be allocated a driver or a vehicle hire with driver. The cost of any such surcharges will be charged to the customer.
- Vespa Tour & conditions for minors: the minimum age allowed on a scooter is 6 years, always and exclusively the minor must be accompanied on the vehicle by one of his parents
SEGWAY TOUR: SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- All participants must be at least 12 years old with a weight of between 7 (45kgs) - 18 stone (114kgs) and a height of 52" (132cm) to operate safely on the Segway.
- The following is a disclaimer which must be signed in our promises by the customer before the departure of a segway tour:
Use of the Segway PT - Risk Acknowledgement & Disclaimer
- I agree that I will undertake the Activity in accordance with the Safety Rules that I have received with this document together with the safety instructions and advice given to me by the representative of the Company My Vespa Tour Srl . before undertaking the Activity.
- I agree to operate the Segway in a careful, considerate and safe manner with due consideration for my own safety and the safety of my fellow riders and members of the public.
- I understand that a helmet is provided for my safety and I agree to wear the helmet and have it fastened at all times when operating the Segway.
- I understand and acknowledge that operation of the Segway has a significant potential for serious injury and that it is necessary to maintain control of the Segway at all times to minimize this risk.
- I am voluntarily participating in this Activity with the knowledge of the dangers involved and I agree to accept any and all risks of loss, or injury.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety and that of any under 18 year olds that I have signed responsibility for below.
- In the event of an accident or any damage, loss, injury or death I acknowledge that the Company My Vespa Tours S.r.l. will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the Activities (except for death or personal injury caused by the Company's negligence) and I waive all and any claims against the Company in this respect.
- I agree to immediately cease operation on the Segway if I am concerned in any way about its operation.
- I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, I do not have a medical condition which might have the effect of making it more likely that I be involved in an accident which could result in injury to myself or others. To the best of my knowledge I am not pregnant.
- I confirm that I am not under the influence of drink or drugs.
- I acknowledge that me and that any children in my care listed below (if applicable) have received read and understood a copy / copies of the Safety Rules in relation to the Activity.
Technical Organization: My Vespa Tours Srl, Via Cavour 80, 00184, Roma P.I 13562251002
Scia Regione Lazio Prot n° Gr 376775 del 21/07/2017
Technical Manager: Francesco Tranchina