SEVEN HILLS BY APE CALESSINO
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every day
- History, art, culture, Christianity, all in one tour.
- In addition to the Ancient Rome of the Imperial Forums, the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and the Circus Maximus,
- you can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Tiber Island. You will enjoy the Capitol's skyline from the Gianicolo hill and
- get to Piazza Cavalieri di Malta, where you will peep through the famous "buco di Roma" (the Aventine Keyhole).
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter’s in the Vatican are just some of the places, among others, that you will ride through.
- A real Grand Tour of Rome and its main monuments.
- Half day tour to visit the city's main sights and monuments;
- Visit the monuments that symbolise the Classical, Renaissance and Baroque periods of Rome;
- Be stunned by peeping through the keyhole of the Knights of Malta’s Great Gate;
- Stop in the Vatican City and visit its Fortress;
- Enjoy the city's most beautiful views from different viewing spots.
Price per person:
From € 100.00
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- Meeting point at our shop in Via Cavour 80, 15-20 minutes before the departure;
- We will teach you how to use our audioguides, you can listen to them in every stop to have information about places and monuments you’ll see;
- We’ll depart from our shop and start with the organized tour that will stop in every place of the track (see itinerary);
- In every stop, around 5 minutes each, you will be able to learn several things listening to the audioguide and to take wonderful pictures as well;
- Arrival at our shop approximately after 3 hours of track.
Write Your Own Review