THE TIVOLI VILLAS BY VESPA
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 7 Hours
Departure time: 10.00
Available: Every Day
A trip out, along the Tiburtina Consular Road, up to the magnificent Hadrian's Villa, built and designed by the Emperor Hadrian at the beginning of the 2nd century AD as his own extraordinary imperial residence.
After lunch in a typical Tivoli restaurant, you will walk through the wonderful garden of Villa D'Este, a Renaissance villa with 50 fountains and spectacular water games, which inspired the construction of villas and gardens such as Versailles; it is immersed in the greenery and surrounded by the music of waterfalls and secular trees. Both Villas are declared World Heritage Sites.
Before returning to Rome, you will admire the splendid view of Villa Gregoriana and its incredible engineering work ordered by Pope Gregory XVI in mid-19th century, to deviate the Aniene River and protect Tivoli from continuing floods.
- Itinerary to discover the surroundings of Rome;
- Visit to the Imperial Villa par excellence: Hadrian’s Villa;
- Walk through the wonderful garden of Villa D'Este surrounded by 255 waterfalls, and home to 50 fountains;
- Lunch with tasting of typical Roman products;
- Villa Gregoriana and its exceptional civil engineering work ordered by Pope Gregory XVI.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single site along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Lunch in a typical restaurant of Tivoli;
- Return to our shop after a tour of about seven hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour.
Option A: € 240,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 285,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 320,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.