THE GHETTO AND TRASTEVERE BY BIKE
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every Day
A promenade immersed in a past that is still actual today and will have the opportunity to taste a great ice cream, offered by us!
- Itinerary dedicated to the discovery of two of the most characteristic neighbourhoods of the historic centre;
- the Ghetto (Jewish Quarter) and Trastevere;
- The church of S. Maria in Trastevere and its majestic mosaics of the thirteenth century;
- The Tiber Island, whose Roman bridges link the two neighbourhoods;
- The Ghetto and its Synagogue were built in the early 1900s when King Victor Emmanuel II granted Italian citizenship to the Jews;
- The fascinating views of the theatre of Marcellus and the Porticus Octaviae ( first century AD) are silent witnesses to the history of the Ghetto;
- Ice cream included in the tour.
Price per person:
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will receive a short briefing about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about four hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour.
Write Your Own Review