PANORAMIC VIEWS OF ROME
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every day
History narrates that the ancient city of Rome was founded on the Palatine Hill and then expanded on the other six hills that later formed the legendary Seven Hills of Rome. Just driving one of our Vespa scooters across these places you will discover the beauties of the Capital, in an exciting and fun trip. This itinerary of about 3 hours riding a Vespa scooter has always offered the best emotions.
Colosseum, Altar of the Fatherland and St. Peter's Square are just some of the attractions of this exciting itinerary;
View of the Eternal City from different spots, to admire it in all its splendour;
The fascinating legend of the Mouth of Truth;
The papal fortress of Castel Sant'Angelo.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure and start of the tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about three hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour!
Option A: € 90,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 118,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 155,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour
riding a timeless Vespa.