PANORAMIC TOUR OF ROME BY BIKE
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 4 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every Day
Let's jump on the e-bikes and discover an itinerary full of history, art and breathtaking landscapes.
- The impressive Colosseum and the triumphal Arch of Constantine;
- A walk along the ancient stadium of chariot races, the Circus Maximus;
- The secret glimpse through the gate of the Cavalieri di Malta Square;
- A breathtaking view from the Garden of Oranges;
- Discover the story of the legendary Mouth of Truth;
- Campidoglio hill and the Tiberine Island;
- The fortificated area of the Pope: Castel Sant'Angelo and the "Bridge of Angels".
Price per person:
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will receive a short briefing about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about four hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour.
Write Your Own Review