THE APPIAN WAY AND CATACOMBS BY BIKE
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure time: 10.00
Available: Every Sundays
This tour will take you beond the Aurelian city walls to enjoy the extraordinary scenic beauty of the roman countryside.
- Cross Porta San Sebastiano to get to the oldest road in the world;
- Discover the Villa of Maxentius and its beautiful Natural Park;
- Visit the catacombs of St. Callixtus and the majestic Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella,
- an imposing tomb of the first-century B.C. embedded in a medieval fortress.
Price per person:
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will receive a short briefing about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about three hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour.
Write Your Own Review