CASTELLI ROMANI TOUR BY VESPA
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 7 Hours
Departure time: 10.00
Available: Every day
The itinerary of this tour departs from the centre of Rome and reaches the ancient Appian Way, where you will admire the Tomb of Caecilia Metella and the Circus of Maxentius. The route leads through the Appian Way and reaches its first stop: Castel Gandolfo, the papal summer residence, overlooking the crater of a volcano in which now sets the Albano lake. Along the panoramic road bordering the lake, the “Via dei Laghi”, we will reach Grottaferrata and its wonderful S. Nile Abbey, a Greek abbey founded in 1004, which is the only Greek-Byzantine rite abbey existing in Italy.
- A whole day exploring the Roman countryside;
- Walk along the ancient Appian Way, the oldest road in the world;
- Lunch with tasting of dishes from Roman tradition at one of Ariccia's typical Fraschette;
- Discover the Pope's summer residence immersed in the enchanting setting of the Albano Lake;
- Adventure in the Greek Abbey of Grottaferrata.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single site along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to Rome after a tour of about seven hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour;
- Lunch in a typical Ariccia’s Fraschetta
Option A: € 130,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 175,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 210,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.