3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CAESARS BY E-BIKE
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 3 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every Day
- Get involved in discovering Rome as it was 2000 years ago.
- This tour is fun and rich of accurate informations: as an interactive book, history becomes alive and
- you get immersed in the places where gladiators fought, be at the Circus Maximus with bigae races
- and see how was life at Romans age in the Eternal City.
- The majestic Colosseum and the triumphal Arch of Constantine;
- Circus Maximus, the most important chariot-racing stadium;
- An enchantful vision through the keyhole at the Cavalieri di Malta's Gate;
- Discover the iconic Mouth of Truth;
- See the Temple of Hercules Victor and the Theatre of Marcellus at the time of the Roman Empire;
- A promenade to the Imperial Forums;
- Stop at Largo di Torre Argentina to relive Caesar's age;
- Admire the breathtaking panoramic view from Gianicolo hill.
Price per person:
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will receive a short briefing about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about four hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour.
Write Your Own Review