Book a tour
- 3D VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE CAESARS BY VESPA
The most important monuments and buildings of the Ancient Rome standing in front of your eyes as they were!Learn More
Through this interactive journey you can learn more about the daily life of the most important city in the Ancient World.Starting from: €85.00
- Combo Vespa Panoramic Tour and Colosseum entrance starting from your HotelThe tour has an unique itinerary focused on giving a complete overview of the Ancient Rome and its major monuments, included the Colosseum where it will be possible to enter at the end of the route (Fast-track access tickets are included). Learn MoreStarting from: €170.00
- MODERN ROME - EUR DISTRICT BY VESPA - Private Tour with GuideAn itinerary to discover an unexpected Rome located beyond the ancient Aurelian walls. This is the Rome of the Ostiense neighbourhood, which is growing and changing in appearance, but still remains authentic in its popular traditions, a place where street artists are given the opportunity of expressing themselves through beautiful and intriguing murals on the facades of the palaces. Further up, there is the district known as the EUR (Esposizione Universale Roma) neighbourhood, the most modern part of Rome, a district created to host Rome Universal Exposition that had to be held in 1942. The most representative building of this neighbourhood is the so-called Colosseo Quadrato (Square Colosseum), inspired by the monument symbol of the Imperial Rome, revisited in modern style. Here, besides the innovative ideas of the architects of the Fascist time, we will also see Fuksas’ “Cloud”, the new congress centre of Rome. We will then walk in the footsteps of a tough World War II event, and will discover the Fosse Ardeatine, the scene of a Nazi murder on March 24, 1944. Finally, on the way back to the heart of the EUR neighbourhood, we will admire the impressive Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls built on the tomb of the Apostle Paul; second biggest Basilica after St. Peter’s, it was completely rebuilt after the ruinous fire of 1823. Learn MoreStarting from: €170.00
- Combo Vespa Papal Tour and vatican Museums entrance starting from your HotelLa visite vise à donner un regard sur la ville du point de vue «de l'autre côté du Tibre», observé par les papes, successeurs de l'Empire romain dans la ligne du pouvoir jusqu'à il y a un peu plus d'un siècle. (Les billets d’accès rapide pour les musées du Vatican sont inclus dans le prix). Learn MoreStarting from: €170.00
- Ancient Appian Way and the Catacombs of Saint Callixtus by Vespa
From the largest amphitheatre in the Roman world, the Colosseum, to the impressive ruins of the Palatine, the palace from where the Emperors admired horse racing in the Circus Maximus, an arena that could accommodate up to 250,000 spectators.
The view of the Pyramid of Cestius is unique, as this is the only pyramid in Europe, realized by Caius Cestius in the first century AD as his great burial place; leaving the mighty Aurelian walls, you will reach the ancient Appian Way, Regina Viarum, the most important of the Roman Consular roads; here you will stop for a guided visit to the Catacombs of St. Callixtus, one of the most impressive and evocative underground cemeteries of the Early Christian era.
Finally, a few hundred meters from the Circus of Maxentius, you will fall under the charm of the ruins of the tomb of Caecilia Metella, which dates back to the first century BC and was reused as a tower of a still intact medieval castle.Learn MoreStarting from: €105.00
- THE TIVOLI VILLAS BY VESPA
A trip out, along the Tiburtina Consular Road, up to the magnificent Hadrian's Villa, built and designed by the Emperor Hadrian at the beginning of the 2nd century AD as his own extraordinary imperial residence.
After lunch in a typical Tivoli restaurant, you will walk through the wonderful garden of Villa D'Este, a Renaissance villa with 50 fountains and spectacular water games, which inspired the construction of villas and gardens such as Versailles; it is immersed in the greenery and surrounded by the music of waterfalls and secular trees. Both Villas are declared World Heritage Sites.
Before returning to Rome, you will admire the splendid view of Villa Gregoriana and its incredible engineering work ordered by Pope Gregory XVI in mid-19th century, to deviate the Aniene River and protect Tivoli from continuing floods.Learn MoreStarting from: €240.00
- ANCIENT OSTIA BY VESPAOstia is a Roman city, the port of the city of Rome at the mouth of the Tiber River. According to the tradition, it was the first Roman colony founded in the 7th century B.C. by the king of Rome Ancus Marcius, and it developed especially in the imperial era as a shopping centre and a port, closely linked to the “annona” (supply of grain for the capital). Learn MoreStarting from: €130.00
- CASTELLI ROMANI TOUR BY VESPA
The itinerary of this tour departs from the centre of Rome and reaches the ancient Appian Way, where you will admire the Tomb of Caecilia Metella and the Circus of Maxentius. The route leads through the Appian Way and reaches its first stop: Castel Gandolfo, the papal summer residence, overlooking the crater of a volcano in which now sets the Albano lake. Along the panoramic road bordering the lake, the “Via dei Laghi”, we will reach Grottaferrata and its wonderful S. Nile Abbey, a Greek abbey founded in 1004, which is the only Greek-Byzantine rite abbey existing in Italy.Learn MoreStarting from: €130.00
- ROME SUNSETS BY VESPA
Do you want to see Rome in a different light?
Visit it at twilight riding one of our Vespa scooters, so you can be surprised by watching
the sun setting behind St. Peter’s Dome and admiring Rome’s squares, fountains, monuments and domes shine in the dark.
A memorable tour of Rome by night riding a Vespa.Learn MoreStarting from: €85.00
- CLASSIC ROME BY VESPA
How was the world in Caesar’s time?
Discover it by crossing the Seven Hills riding one of our Vespa scooters and let yourself be enchanted by the majesty of ancient monuments such as the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine or the splendid view of the Roman Forum from the top of the Capitol hill.
A journey through time to rediscover the wonders of Rome Caput Mundi!Learn MoreStarting from: €68.00
- VESPA TOUR OF ROME TO DISCOVER BERNINI’S MASTERPIECES
Rome is also famous for being the cradle of the Baroque.Learn More
Here, under the Popes’ influence, this style showed its utmost beauty and perfection and produced its masterpieces,
thanks to artists such as Bernini and Borromini, who succeeded in modelling palaces and shaping marbles in a masterly way.
Be enchanted by the splendour of Palaces, Squares and Fountains in one of our Vespa tours!Starting from: €68.00
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF ROME
History narrates that the ancient city of Rome was founded on the Palatine Hill and then expanded on the other six hills that later formed the legendary Seven Hills of Rome. Just driving one of our Vespa scooters across these places you will discover the beauties of the Capital, in an exciting and fun trip. This itinerary of about 3 hours riding a Vespa scooter has always offered the best emotions.Learn MoreStarting from: €85.00
- ROME GRAND TOUR
If you are looking for a Vespa tour that covers all the artistic styles and beauties of Rome, then look no further! This tour offers an overview from ancient Rome to the Renaissance, the Baroque and the Neoclassic periods and an all-encompassing explanation of the Eternal City’s unmistakable style. A real Grand Tour of Rome by Vespa. You will also be delighted with a tasting of traditional Roman cuisine in one of the typical taverns.Learn MoreStarting from: €130.00