ROME SUNSETS BY VESPA
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 2 Hours
Departure time: 19.00
Available: Every day
Do you want to see Rome in a different light?
Visit it at twilight riding one of our Vespa scooters, so you can be surprised by watching
the sun setting behind St. Peter’s Dome and admiring Rome’s squares, fountains, monuments and domes shine in the dark.
A memorable tour of Rome by night riding a Vespa.
- The main monuments seen at twilight;
- Fantastic view of the city from the top of Piazza di Spagna;
- Panoramic views from different viewing spots;
- The blinding whiteness of the Altare della Patria (Altar of the Fatherland) illuminated by the streetlights of Piazza Venezia.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure and start of the tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about two hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour!
Option A: € 90,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 118,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 155,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.