MODERN ROME - EUR DISTRICT BY VESPA - Private Tour with Guide
Minimum 1 person
Duration: 4 Hours
Departure time: 10.00
Available: On request
- Street Art with beautiful murals - modern buildings of the Ostiense neighbourhood
- EUR: Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana,the "Square Colosseum"
- Fuksas’ Cloud, the futuristic Congress Centre, having the original shape of a cloud >br>(Best Building Site prize of the Royal Institute of British Architects )
- Mausoleum of the Fosse Ardeatine, memorial site of the Nazi murder of 1944.
- Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls, second biggest Basilica after St. Peter’s.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will receive a short briefing about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about three hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour
Authorized Local Guide
Option A: € 170,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 170,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 190,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.