IMPERIAL ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 2 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every Day
Let yourself be captured by the incredible charm of this itinerary, and walk through the Classical Rome and its most impressive archaeological area: from the Imperial Forum to the Colosseum, the symbol of Rome, to the sacred place of the Palatine, from which you will enjoy a wonderful view.
- Visit the heart of Rome, included Arch of Constantine and the Colosseum;
- Discover the legend of the birth of Rome and the Mouth of Truth;
- Peep through the keyhole of the Knights of Malta’s Great Gate;
- Admire the splendid view of the Roman Forum from the Capitol Hill.
Price per person:
From € 85.00
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;places and monuments you’ll see;
- We’ll depart from our shop and start with the organized tour that will stop in every place of the track (see itinerary);
- In every stop, around 5 minutes each, you will be able to learn several things listening to the audioguide and to take wonderful pictures as well;
- Arrival at our shop approximately after 2 hours of track.
Write Your Own Review