SEGWAY TOUR IN THE HISTORIC CENTER OF ROME AND ITALIAN GELATO
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 2 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every day
A tour of about 2 hours in the historic centre of Rome, accompanied by our guide, who will show you through the alleys and squares of Rome’s historic centre to discover the most significant sites such as Campo de' Fiori, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, until you reach one of the most famous and old ice cream parlours in the old town, where you will enjoy a fantastic ice cream offered by us, of course!
- Walk through the alleys of Rome to find out what wonder is hidden around the next corner;
- Taste the best ice cream of the Italian tradition;
- Be enchanted by the wonderful Piazza Navona and the Fountain of the Four Rivers;
- Discover the Pantheon, one of the oldest and most famous Roman temples.
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 204 , where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- You will receive a 10-15 minutes training to get to know the Segway;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;
- Departure from our shop and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Stop at an ice cream parlour, included in the price;
- Return to our shop after a tour of about two hours.
- Although the use of the Segway is extremely simple and intuitive, a 15-20 minute training session shall be offered before each tour
- to best explain the features and functions of the vehicle. At the end, each customer must be able to safely drive the vehicle,
- climb up and down small road drops or steps in complete safety and autonomy.
Over 75 years old is required to have a sufficient motor capacity to use the vehicle without external assistance.