Combo Vespa Panoramic Tour and Colosseum entrance starting from your Hotel
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 4 Hours
Departure time: 10,00
Available: Every day
- The Baths of Diocletian, survived to the invasions and decadence and
trasformed in one of the most impressive churches of Rome;
- Get into the wonderful Piazza del Popolo, once place of burial of Nero;
- Admire the mausoleum of Augustus, the first Roman emperor's shrine;
- A visit to the Pantheon, the best preserved temple of the Eternal City;
- The breathtaking temple of Hadrian at Campo Marzio;
- The unique Trajan's Column, symbol of the military victories of the Empire;
- Roman Forum, the nerve center of the ancient capital;
- The Palatine hill, the site of the supreme imperial power
- The Circus Maximus, the stadium for the bigae races;
- Colosseum (fast-track access tickets included in the price).
- Appointment at 10,00 am
- Briefing about the places you will visit during the various stops;
- Departure from via Cavour 80 and start of the scheduled tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Entrance (tickets included in the price) to Colosseum.
- Fast-track access tickets to the Colosseum
Option A: € 170,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 170,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 190,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.