Combo Vespa Papal Tour and vatican Museums entrance starting from your Hotel
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 4 Hours
Departure time: 09.00 - By appointment
Available: On request - from Monday to Saturday
- Michelangelo’s Moses, one of the most famous works of the Florentine sculptor.
- The imposing Quirinal Palace, seat of the papacy until 1861.
- The majestic Trevi Fountain, a scenic baroque architecture.
- St. Peter's Square, Michelangelo's Dome, Papal Palace
- Bernini Colonnade: the border between the Vatican State and the Italian State.
- The Vatican Museums (Fast-track access tickets included in the price) :
- individual unguided tour through the halls of the 3rd most visited museum in the world.
- Appointment at 9,00 am at your hotel
- Briefing about the places you will visit during the various stops;
- Departure from your hotel and start of the scheduled tour that foresees
- a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Entrance (tickets included in the price) to Vatican Museums.
- Fast-track access tickets to the Vatican Museums
Option A: € 170,00 per person
A couple of customers will share the same vehicle (2 customers, 1 vehicle). This option is suitable for couples who do not
want to travel separately. The driver is requested to have the necessary mastery of motorbike driving, not limited to few and
occasional driving experiences.
Option B: € 170,00 per person
Each customer will drive a separate vehicle (1 customer, 1 vehicle) and shall not carry any passenger. This option is suitable
for heterogeneous groups of customers, each having previously achieved the requested driving experience, who want to enjoy
the pleasure of driving a Vespa.
Option C: € 190,00 per person
Each customer is a passenger of a vehicle driven by a driver of our staff. This option is suitable
for those who have little or no experience in driving a scooter but still want to experience the pleasure of a tour riding a timeless Vespa.