BAROQUE ROME BY APE CALESSINO
Minimum 2 persons
Duration: 2 Hours
Departure time: 10.00 - 16.00
Available: Every day
- The Baroque is regarded as a style conveying wonder and a strong theatrical approach.
- It reached its highest expression in Rome thanks to the work of two greatest and rival artists, Bernini and Borromini.
- From Piazza Barberini and its scenic Triton Fountain, you will walk through the Eternal City and visit its most picturesque squares.
- The Trevi Fountain, the Fontana della Barcaccia (Fountain of the Old Boat) located in Piazza di Spagna, a meeting place for millions of tourists each year,
- and the Fountain of the Four Rivers in the famous Navona Square are some of the most famous attractions covered through this itinerary.
- Discover the masterpieces of the Baroque art works in Rome;
- Jump on board a legendary Vespa Scooter and explore the Eternal City;
- Escape from the hectic pace of the city and start your magical tour by Vespa;
- Relive "Roman Holiday" atmosphere, the great movie featuring lAudrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck;
- Admire the monuments of Rome like a local, from the two wheels of your vintage Vespa.
Price per person:
From € 80
10.00 - 16.00
Via Cavour, 80
- The tour shall start from our Meeting Point at Via Cavour 80, where you shall arrive 15-20 minutes before the scheduled departure time; Meeting point at our shop in Via Cavour 80, 15-20 minutes before the departure;
- You will be explained how to use the supplied audio guides, which will provide information about the places you shall visit during the various stops;places and monuments you’ll see;
- Departure and start of the tour that foresees a stop at every single location along the scheduled itinerary (see Itinerary);
- Return to our shop after a tour of about two hours;
- When returning to our shop, you shall receive a souvenir to remind you of your tour!
Write Your Own Review