1. The amount due pursuant to the online booking shall be paid after actual availability of the Tour is confirmed.
2. Bookings can be cancelled and reimbursed within and no later than 7 days from the tour commencement date. Terms and conditions may vary for particular tours, according to the specific aspects indicated on the www.myvespa.it website.
3. My Vespa Tours is under no means accountable for delays caused by traffic, breakdowns, road conditions, weather or other conditions beyond its control and liability.
4. Information on how to contact our offices for further information is indicated on the electronic Voucher you received by e-mail immediately after placing your booking.
5. My Vespa Tours shall be entitled to modify the Tour programme at any moment in time, at its own discretion, even during the actual execution of the same should the same become necessary for operational or force majeure reasons.
6. Our Tours can be booked with a minimum of 48 hours notice before the departure date; it is not possible to book a Tour over 60 days beforehand.
7. Bookings made online without relative payment must be confirmed by the Customer by telephone at least 24 hours before departure.
8. Customers who have already paid for their booking online, must provide valid ID before the Tour departure date.
9. Bookings made online with full payment of the amounts due, does not guarantee that the Tour is actually available even when explicit booking confirmation is communicated, in cases where the Tour becomes unavailable due to unforeseen events that are beyond the control of My Vespa Tours. The Customer hereby holds My Vespa Tours harmless against all and any damages incurred and/or which may occur. Any acknowledged damages that the Customer may incur cannot exceed the total amount actually paid in relation to the booking.
10. Under no circumstances will My Vespa Tours be accountable for any damages caused by incidents, loss of personal effects or loss of any form of asset, even when informed of such possibilities.
11. The Customer undertakes to indemnify, exonerate and hold My Vespa Tours harmless against all claims, legal action, requests, damages, losses, liability, costs or expenses including, without restrictions, all legal and economic aspects, pursuant to damages incurred during the Tour caused by the use of motor vehicles, electric vehicles and bicycles supplied by My Vespa Tours.
12. The participant’s luggage shall travel at the participant’s own risk and peril as he/she is the sole person responsible for the same.
13. My Vespa Tours has taken out an insurance policy no. 5005024IW with Sara Assicurazioni to guarantee fulfilment of all its obligations towards the Customer.
14. Jurisdiction: The Court of Rome is hereby assigned full jurisdiction concerning any disputes that may arise regarding the validity, efficacy, interpretation and execution of these Conditions.
15. On making a booking, the User accepts all terms and conditions herein.
16. This form may be available in several different languages for reference purposes only; the Italian version shall prevail whatever the circumstances.
Technical Organisation: My Vespa Tour di MyVespa Tours Srl
County of Rome Permit letters A and B no R.U. no. 1094 of 09/03/2012.
Technical Manager: Francesco Tranchina
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The WWW.MYVESPATOURS.COM website (hereafter the "Website") has been prepared by its owner MyVespa Tours Srl , Via Cavour, 80-80A - 00184 Rome (hereafter MyVespa Tours Srl), who also manages the same.
2. Visiting the Website and using or exploiting its products and services infers full acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions herein which the Customer declares to acknowledge, accept and be bound by the same.
3. All intellectual property rights of the Website, including the products and services and all other indications and/or images found on the Website and all Website elements (including its configuration and structure), are the exclusive property of MyVespa Tours Srl. All use that could compromise such rights is strictly forbidden without the express consent of MyVespa Tours Srl.
4. Downloading or printing Website material for non-profitable personal or business purposes is allowed. Customers undertake to use the Website in accordance with the applicable laws in force and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of MyVespa Tours Srl or any other third parties.
5. The data described on the Website relating to third parties, and not the Website itself, such as the contents of other links and websites whose address is indicated on the Website and to which you can connect by clicking on the same, do not imply any liability for MyVespa Tours Srl, who is not accoutnable in any manner for such data, as the relative third parties are the sole parties liable for the indications and descriptions therein.
5. Customers are the sole parties accountable for the use of the content not related to MyVespa Tours Srl and found on the Website or other websites indicated therein, and hold MyVespa Tours Srl harmless against all liability (including compensation for damages or expenses) that the customer may have incurred as a result of faults, incompleteness, unreliability of the indications and services and products of third parties found on the Website or other such websites.
6. As regards the links and other websites or other resources reached from the Website, the Customer hereby acknowledges that MyVespa Tours Srl can under no circumstances be held accountable for the functioning of such external websites or resources and holds MyVespa Tours Srll harmless against all such liability. MyVespa Tours Srl has no obligation to control, and does not control, the content of such websites and is not liable for the contents and/or material, including advertising, divulged on such websites or external resources.
7. Customers hereby acknowledge and accept that use of the Website and the services and products described on the same is at their own risk. MyVespa Tours Srl does not guarantee that the products and services correspond to the requirements requested by the Customer or that the descriptions of the same are faultless and does not guarantee that the Customer will achieve the desired results by using the Website.
8. MyVespa Tours Srl declines all responsibility for information (textual or graphic), documents or materials uploaded by third parties on the Website, even if such content is made available to customers as part of an editorial service provided by Rental Services Srl.
9. Customers declare and guarantee, within the limits foreseen by article 1229 of the Italian Civil Code, to indemnify and hold MyVespa Tours Srl harmless, along with all subsidiaries and associated enterprises, its representatives, employees, collaborators, and partners from all and any compensation obligations, including legal fees, that may originate against them in connection with the use of the Website and/or use of the services purchased on the Website and violation of the terms and conditions laid down in the Website. If the laws in force do not endorse such exoneration, the liability of Rental Services Srl shall be restricted to the limits foreseen by such laws.
10. MyVespa Tours Srl declines all liability for all and any claims forwarded by Customers concerning the use of the Website, regardless of the reason.
11 MyVespa Tours Srl can under no circumstances be deemed a defaulting party, nor held liable towards the other Party concerning any total or partial non-fulfilment or delay in access to the Website due to incorrect or lack of operational services of the electronic communication means for reasons beyond his control including, for example but not limited to: unavailability of telephone or network services supplied by other providers, malfunctioning of calculators or other electronic devices used by the internet networks, software malfunctions or actions by third parties with access to the network.
12. MyVespa Tours Srl reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disconnect its services (or a part of the same) and the Website, or deny access to the same. The Customer acknowledges that MyVespa Tours Srl can, under no circumstances, be deemed liable towards the Customer or other third parties for the suspension or interruption of its services.
13. MyVespa Tours Srl does not provide any confirmation or guarantee, explicit or implicit, concerning the operational aspects of its Website, the information, products, services or all the other Website content or components.
14. MyVespa Tours Srl disclaims all explicit or implicit liability within the limits of the laws in force. MyVespa Tours Srl declines all liability for all and any direct and/or indirect damages incurred in relation to the use of this Website.
15. These General Conditions and the relationship between MyVespa Tours Srl and its customers are all regulated under the Italian Law.
16. MyVespa Tours Srl is entitled to modify its Website and relative contents, including these General Conditions, at any moment in time.
17. The Court of Rome is hereby assigned all jurisdiction for any disputes which may arise regarding the implementation, interpretation or any other aspect concerning this Website.